Meditation & Yoga
Yoga and Meditation reduzieren nachweislich Stress and Anxiety and improve overall health and mental well-being. I am a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) having completed my 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training (200 YTT) in December of 2021. While I love putting together yoga sequences, I found that my true passion while going through the training was Meditation .
I will always update my site with any new information about meditation classes.
Emotional and Mental
- Produces a sense of calm, peace and balance
- Stress management
- Increase of self-awareness
- Focusing on the present
- Reduces negative thought patterns
- Increases imagination and creativity
- Increases patience and tolerance
Helps manage symptoms of:
- Chronic Pain
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrom)
- Headaches / Migraines
While there are many types of meditation, the styles that I focus on are:
- This type of meditation is based on being mindful, or having an increased awareness and acceptance of living in the present moment. It can be individually designed to help people with specific things they are facing (anxiety, ailments, stress, sleep problems, etc), or it can be more broad. You will be guided through a meditation where you will be asked to follow specific breathing patterns, or focusing on sensations you feel within your body. In this meditation, you focus on the present moment and broaden your conscious awareness. You will learn how to observe your thoughts and emotions, and then release them without judgment.
- In this style of meditation, you will work with me to help come up with a mantra for any given situation that you are currently struggling with or seeking guidance for. After you have decided on your mantra, you will be guided through a mantra meditation in which you focus your energy on repeating your mantra over and over in a calm and relaxing environment. This is great for learning how to clear your mind of any other thoughts and focus on the present and bringing your mantra to fruition.
Booking a Meditation Session
I will periodically offer meditation sessions online, which will be posted here as I schedule dates.
I offer both group sessions and one on one sessions. All sessions will be online at this time. To book a one on one session with me, contact me directly.
*Please note: At this time I am only offering meditation in English. Should I begin to offer them in German, I will update that information here.